Costa's hummingbird in a nest, complete with her three tiny eggs are all handmade. This needle felted bird was made from a combination of wool and super soft mohair. The legs are wire that makes it easy to poke into the nest allowing it to perch on the edge, inside, or in a potted plant. It’s completed with Sky Artisans wooden signature tag of authenticity. The nest is made from dry and cleaned Spanish moss. All of Sky Artisans critters have been created in a smoke-free home.
- Bird belly and body are Merino wool
- Bird wings & tail are Mohair
- Bird beak is painted wood
- Nest made from dry clean Spanish moss
Bird Approximate Measurements (inches):
- Length, tip of beak to end of tail 6.5 in
- Weight 0.42 oz.
Nest Approximate Measurements (inches):
- Diameter – 5
- Circumference – 15
- Height – 3
- Weight – 1 oz.
Handle with care as it is not intended to be a toy.